Friday, April 6, 2012

Hybrid Dogs

You've just got to love the interesting names they have for some mix breeds. I mean really. I met a Chiweenie today, which is a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix. It was so cute! I have a soft spot for poodle mixes, since I have two. I have a Cockapoo and a Maltipoo. I've met a number of Labradoodles, who are all really sweet but very energetic. Apparently, a domestic dog and a coyote mix is called a Coydog. I didn't even know you can have one as a pet. Schnoodle (Schnauzer/Poodle) is a funny name too; only because it sounds like the name of some candy bar to me. Guess what a Shug is. Yep, a German Shepherd and a Pug. Schnekingese are super cute too. I just wish the name wasn't such a mouthfull. And then there are other names like Muggin, Jatzu, Afollie, Weshi, Poshies, Goberian, Borador, Frengle, Cairanian, Ori Pei, Dorgie, and a host of other fun and wacky mixed names. Which kinds do you like more?

No comments:

Post a Comment