Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bully Sticks

I learned what a bully stick actually is today. I just fed my dog bull penis [snorts]. I definitely recommend bully sticks as a chew/treat. It lasts way longer than any other digestible chews I've given my dogs [excluding some other cow parts]. It lasts even longer than some rawhides I've given my dogs. Since it's digestible, there's no risk of it clogging up the intestines and doing other strange things like rawhide. Of course, like every other treat/chew/toy you give your dog, it's recommended that you supervise their consumption so that they don't break off any big bits and try to swallow and run the risk of choking. I bought the True Chews brand, but I know that other more well-known brands (ie. Dentley's) also makes them.
This 6 pack of bully sticks is $11.99 at Petsmart. Amazon has it for $8.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment