Monday, March 12, 2012

Product Review #1 - Petstages Easy Toss Ring

This is my FAVORITE toy. Dog toys are fun~
My dogs love the Easy Toss Ring. It survived the shiba in the family but not the maltipoo, so it can't really be considered very durable, but it's a lot of fun to play with. It's really cute when they pick it up, and it goes around their snout so you can't see their face. Cuuuuuute~ And you know what the best part is? IT DOESN'T SQUEAK. Don't get me wrong. I get my dogs plenty of squeaky toys, and they love them. However, when they're running around at 1 in the morning going, "squeak squeak squeaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueaksqueak," it's not so much fun for me. Instead the little fins make crinkly noises which is much easier to tune out. Petsmart offers the mini size for $5.99. Amazon has the mini for somewhere between $4.68 and $6.30.

No comments:

Post a Comment