Friday, March 23, 2012

Product Review #3 - Doggie Mouthwash

You know? I'm kind of surprised the mouthwash works, sort of.

I got the Arm & Hammer Advance Pet Care Dental Water Additive which is supposed to get rid of bad breath, fight tartar, and whiten teeth. Basically you just add a cap full of the additive to your dogs drinking water, for every 8 oz of water, and then every time your dog drinks his/her water it's supposed to work. I got it mostly for the bad breath, which it does get rid of wonderfully. My dog doesn't have bad breath now, nor does he have weird minty breath. I can't really tell if it's preventing tartar build up or whitening his teeth though; I'll have to do an update on that later when I've used this product longer. There is one problem. Only 2 out of the 3 of the dogs I gave it to actually drank the water, so there is a risk that your dog may not drink the water with the additive at all. I would definitely say give it a try. Petsmart sells it for $8.99.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to to be on the best website, then it means you better read this

    teeth wipes

    ReplyDelete